Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Pattern memories


Wow how time flys.  In 2012 I made a job change which impacted my available time to participate in pattern events.  I am hopeful to find time in the upcoming 2018 season.  This winter I will be busy preparing aircraft or next season.

In the mean-time I've been reminiscing over past photos of pattern planes and events.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Prophecy, 1998 Nats Advanced winner   

Hydeout
Hyde-A-Way

Temptation

Partner


Twister
Twister 

Twister 2007 Nats Masters winner
Twister & Pario (Brio w/Partner wings and stabs)
Pario (Brio w/Partner wings and stabs)

Integral & Droptopz

Integral YS powered

Beryll

Beryll undercover

Passport

Passport

Integral electric powered

Valiant

Valiant & Epic
Passion

Epic +












No comments: