Monday, April 12, 2021

Practice & Funday at BomberField 4/12/21

Perfect SE Texas April spring day. Light wind down the center of the runway, cloudy with mild humidity. Logged some much needed time on the Invitation. I'm getting more comfortable wtih the C50/D3 combination swinging an APC 22X13 Carbon prop. Pace control has become easier to manage in calm and windy condition with the combo. I am excited to have an Epilogue on order from m F3AU, I plan to configure it with a C54/D3 combination. This should prove to be great setup for this plane. I also logged time on the Mini Avanti, the 8S/JP fan setup is proving to be a perfect power option. I am used to landing light wing loaded 2M pattern planes, so I am still figuring out how to achieve high alpha landings with the Mini blending power with flaps.

No comments: